Ms. Toppins is a prolific speaker and in demand for her business and legal
acumen. She has spoken at LULAC, NSHMBA, HACE, WalMart, Boeing, University
of Nebraska, UPS and other distinguished organizations.
Prior to founding Toppins Law Firm, Ms. Toppins worked for a number of
prominent companies, beginning as a litigation attorney for Exxon Company,
in which capacity she practiced in both federal and state courts. She
went on to specialize in federal litigation at the Houston-based firm,
Porter & Hedges, LLP, and subsequently joined SBC Communication Inc.’s
legal team, where she advanced to a corporate law position at headquarters.
After 14 years of excellence in the legal departments of corporate America,
Ms. Toppins eventually founded The Toppins Law Firm, P.C. in 2003 in Houston,
Texas. The firm is comprised of a team of bicultural and bilingual legal
professionals. As a native Spanish speaker herself, Ms. Toppins personally
is able to provide services in both English and Spanish.
Attorney Toppins’ In-Depth Knowledge Leads to Case Successes
This dedication to the knowledge of the law, has led to many recent success
- U.S. corporate counsel for large Mexico based rubber manufacturer in U.S.
- Represented Houston-based medical facility and practice in acquisition
by national firm
- Represented Houston-based engineering firm in acquisition by international
- Represented U.S. San Antonio-based refinery group with a permanent residency
application for its top-level vice president
- Obtained O1 approval for chemical engineer working at largest fertilizer
plant being built in U.S.
Contact Toppins Law Firm, P.C. to discuss your case with Attorney Toppins today.