Houston Business Immigration Lawyer
The O-1B Visa; Helping Exceptional Visual Artists!
The O1 category of visas is intended for those with extraordinary abilities
in a particular field. The O-1B visas are specifically designed for those
who are outstanding members of the motion picture or television production
fields. This can include world-renowned actors, directors, producers,
and numerous other roles.
Toppins Law Firm, P.C., Attorney Wilka V. Toppins has assisted numerous individuals and companies
with the complexities of
business immigration, and has obtained a substantial record of success. Many of her clients
come back for all of their
business law and business immigration needs. Her dedication to her clients has earned
her recognition from numerous sources, including being named one of the
“Top 25 Women in Houston” by
Rolling Out Magazine in 2010.
Call the Toppins Law Firm, P.C. today by dialing (713) 574-2299 and schedule an
initial consultation now!
Qualifying for an O-1B Visa
Obtaining an O-1B Visa is extraordinarily rare and in many ways exceedingly
difficult. There are several criteria you must meet in order to qualify,
most of which are centered on the individual’s skill and reputation
within their industry.
In order to qualify for an O-1B visa, you must fit one of the following:
- Have performed and will perform in a lead or starring role in a production
with a distinguished reputation
- Have received major national or international recognition for your performance
in previous roles (i.e. an Academy Award or an Emmy)
- You have received critical acclaim or recognition for your achievements
- Possess a record of critically acclaimed or commercial success, backed
up by evidence including ratings, reviews, or income values
- Have performed in a lead or starring role for a major production or organization
- Will command a high salary for your services in relation to those in your field
Attorney Toppins has considerable experience with business visas, handling
them frequently in her previous practice experiences, including handling
them for high-net-worth and important corporate individuals.
Seek assistance with obtaining an O-1B visa today;
contact Toppins Law Firm, P.C. now!