Houston P-1B Visa Lawyer
Helping Entertainers Secure Visas
If you manage an entertainment group of international renown that plans
to perform in the United States, you will need to secure the necessary
visas. Our Houston P-1B visa attorney can help you determine if this is
the correct visa for your needs and help you complete the application
process quickly and properly.
The Toppins Law Firm, P.C. has helped people with their immigration needs for over 25 years. Let
us bring our experience to your aide. Call (713) 574-2299 today!
How Do I Know If the P-1B Visa Is Right for Me?
To be approved for the P-1B visa, at least 75% of the group’s members
must be able to prove that they have been a part of the group for at least
one year. In addition, your group must be internationally recognized.
The reputation of the group is extremely important.
The Petition & Application Process
Obtaining P-1B visas for an entertainment group involves a lot of paperwork.
Before you can apply, you must complete a petition. The U.S. employ must
submit Form I-129, Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker, along with the
- Written consultation from an appropriate labor organization
- Itinerary with the dates and locations of performances
- A copy of the contract
- Evidence that proves your entertainment group has been performing regularly
for at least one year
- Statement detailing how long each person has been a member of the group
In addition, you must prove that your group has international recognition.
This fame can be proved if you were nominated or won an award for outstanding
achievement in the field. If you do not meet that criteria, you must supply
evidence of at least three of the following:
- Your group has or will perform at the leading entertainment group in a
- Reviews in major newspapers or other published material support your group’s
- Your group has performed and will perform services as a leading or starring
group for organizations and establishments
- Ratings or sales that indicate major commercial or critical acclaim
- Recognition from experts in your field
- Your group has or will receive substantial compensation for its services
You will need the help of a skilled Houston P-1B visa attorney to ensure
your petition is accurate. Once your petition has been approved, you are
able to apply for the visa at any U.S. Embassy.
Get started by filling out our
contact form or calling us at (713) 574-2299 today!