Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer in Houston
Understand Business Law Before a Merger or Acquisition
Merging with another business or acquiring a new company is an enormous
ventures for any business owner or entrepreneur. Our experienced
Houston business law attorney at Toppins Law Firm, P.C. has decades of experience helping corporate
businesses and other company owners complete legal mergers and acquisitions.
As with any business transaction, it is incredibly important to do your
due diligence to ensure that all legal matters are addressed and all aspects
of the business have been fully disclosed.
- Our Houston business law attorney helps our clients gather the following
information before acquiring or merging with a business:
- A complete list of assets that the company owns
- Customer lists
- All copies of contracts and other legal documentation that the company has
- Financial statements that have been audited by an external third party
- All corporate documents including shareholder agreements
- Tax returns from the previous 5 years
- A list of all debts and other company liabilities
- A business plan that includes projected financial information
- Any and all insurance and licensing requirements
- Full disclosure regarding any potential or pending law suits
Our background, education, and experience have prepared us to handle mergers
and acquisitions of all sizes. Whether you are a major corporation or
a small business owner, our firm in Houston can be trusted to work tirelessly
to ensure that your business law matters are handled professionally, discreetly,
and in a timely manner.
Trust Our Houston Business Lawyers to Help You
At Toppins Law Firm, P.C. we provide services in a variety of complicated
business law matters. For more legal advice regarding business mergers
contact our Houston business law attorney to
schedule a consultation.
The success of your business venture is important to us. Call Toppins Law
Firm, P.C. at 713.574.2299 today.