Writing Employment Policies & Manuals
Learn How Our Houston Employment Lawyers Can Help
Whether you are a large or small business owner, having clear employment
policies outlined in a policy manual is necessary to not only set clear
expectations for your employees, but to prevent complicated legal matters
from arising in the future. Our
Houston employment law attorneys at Toppins Law Firm, P.C. helps employers draft employment policies and
manuals specific to their company's needs and in compliance with Texas
How We Can Assist You:
- Write thorough policy manuals that comply with Texas state laws and provide
specific rules, policies, and procedures
- Develop anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policies
- Establish clear procedures for reporting and investigating infractions
- Establish procedures and publish policies regarding drugs and alcohol
- Prevent creating a manual that becomes a contract
- Review and update a current employment policy handbook to help keep it
up-to-date throughout changes in employment and labor laws and changes
in the workplace
We guide Texas businesses to create employment manuals that are specific
and clear but that aren't binding contracts in order to avoid complicated
legal issues and allow for flexibility and changes as your business grows.
With our firm's guidance, you can establish clear expectations for
your employees, which will give you confidence for handling employee misconduct
in the future.
Call Toppins Law Firm, P.C. Today for Quality Legal Advice
Business law can be highly complex and difficult to navigate without the
help of our skilled Houston employment attorney. Do not hesitate to consult
with our knowledgeable legal team at Toppins Law Firm, P.C. about any
business legal matters including those involving employment policies and
manuals. We look forward to serving you and your growing company.
Call us today at 713.574.2299 to
schedule a consultation in our office.