EB-1 Visa Attorneys in Houston
Get an EB-1 Visa With the Help of Our Experienced Lawyers
The EB-1 is a preference category for United States employment-based permanent residency. It is intended for “priority workers.” Those are foreign nationals who either have “extraordinary abilities,” or are “outstanding professors or researchers,” and also includes “some executives and managers of foreign companies who are transferred to the US.” It allows them to remain permanently in the US.
Contact us right away to demonstrate your status as a priority worker for an EB-1A visa application. We proudly serve clients in the state of Texas and throughout the nation.
Toppins Law Firm, P.C. is comprised of a team of skilled EB visa lawyers who can effectively guide you through this process. We will work closely with you every step of the way to ensure all paperwork is completed and submitted to the proper authorities.
Minimum Requirements for an EB-1 Visa
- Demonstrate an extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim.
- Are not required to have a permanent offer of employment in the US and are eligible to self-petition.
- Must intend to work in the US in their field of expertise.
How to Get an EB-1A Visa
EB-1 applicants, unlike most EB-2 and EB-3 applicants, don’t have to go through the “labor certification” process. If they are in status in the US (for example, working on an O-1 visa) and are from a country for which EB-1 numbers are current.
How to Get an EB-1C Visa
The EB-1C Visa is available to multinational executives and managers who are being transferred to a United States work location on a permanent basis. This green card is a relatively simple and straightforward method to lawful permanent residency with few or no backlogs.
To qualify for an EB-1C visa, applicants must:
- Be employed for at least one year within the last three years by the same multinational business entity as the U.S. petitioner
- Be petitioned by a U.S. petitioner who has been doing business for at least one year and has a qualifying relationship to the entity you are currently employed with
- Intend to work with the petitioning entity in a managerial or executive capacity
What is the EB-5 Visa?
The EB-5 Visa is an investor visa that provides ...
What is the TN Visa?
The TN Visa is a temporary employment Visa but ...
What is the EB2 & B3 Visa?
The EB2/EB3 Visa categories allow a person to ...
Why is Employee Compliance Training Important?
Employee compliance training means you will train ...
5 Strategies for a Good Business Partnership
5 strategies for a good business partnership are ...
What is the E2 Treaty Investor Visa?
The E2 Treaty Investor Visa is a temporary ...
How Do I Start an LLC?
Are you curious about learning how to start an ...
Why Should I Have HR Documents in My Company?
From the moment a company has one employee, it ...
What is the L1 Visa?
The L1 Visa is called the executive transfer Visa. ...
What is the Provisional Waiver?
The provisional waiver is a process created by the ...
What is Family Sponsorship?
Family immigration is a great option for many ...
What is the Purpose of the O-1 Visa?
The O-1 Visa is an employment Visa for temporary ...