Visitor Visa Lawyers in Houston
Helping You Obtain the Proper Documentation
A B-1 visa is one of a category of non-immigrant visas issued by the United States government to foreign citizens seeking entry for a temporary period. You may be eligible for a B-1 visa if you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States. When you work with a Houston visitor visa attorney, you can be ensured that your application is correctly submitted. This means that you have the best chance to receive a positive outcome to your legal situation.
Contact our office by calling (713) 568-1779 for detailed information on how we can help.
- Demonstrate the purpose of your trip is to enter the United States for business of a legitimate nature.
- You plan to remain for a specific limited time period
- You have the funds to cover the expenses of the trip and your stay in the United States
- You have a residence outside the United States in which you have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties which will ensure your return abroad at the end of the visit
- You are otherwise admissible to the United States
Contact Our Houston Visitor Visa Attorneys Today
Toppins Law Firm, P.C. is here to guide you through the entirety of your visa application process. Trust our legal team to ensure you submit all paperwork to the proper channels.
How Do I Start an LLC?
Are you curious about learning how to start an ...
5 Strategies for a Good Business Partnership
5 strategies for a good business partnership are ...
Why is Employee Compliance Training Important?
Employee compliance training means you will train ...
What is the H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa?
The H-1B Visa is the specialty occupation visa, ...
What is the Purpose of the O-1 Visa?
The O-1 Visa is an employment Visa for temporary ...
Why Should I Have HR Documents in My Company?
From the moment a company has one employee, it ...
What is the EB2 & B3 Visa?
The EB2/EB3 Visa categories allow a person to ...
What is the EB-5 Visa?
The EB-5 Visa is an investor visa that provides ...
What is the TN Visa?
The TN Visa is a temporary employment Visa but ...
What is the E2 Treaty Investor Visa?
The E2 Treaty Investor Visa is a temporary ...
What is Family Sponsorship?
Family immigration is a great option for many ...
What is the L1 Visa?
The L1 Visa is called the executive transfer Visa. ...